If you’re leveling an alt, heirlooms are definitely the way to go. The added XP bonus and automatic upgrades as you level make heirloom armor and weapons a boon to the alt leveling process. Normally you wouldn’t enchant your gear while leveling since it gets replaced very quickly. With heirlooms, you can enchant your gear and be incredibly powerful even at the low levels, making your leveling process a bit quicker. Here’s a few recommended enchants and item enhancements you can use to boost the power of heirloom weapons, chest pieces, and cloaks while you level up your next alt.
Heirloom Weapon Enchants With Melee Proc Effects
- Enchant Weapon – Crusader: Gives your melee weapon a chance to give you extra Strength and heal you.
- Enchant Weapon – Fiery Weapon: Gives your melee weapon a chance to do 40 damage to the enemy.
- Enchant Weapon – Unholy Weapon: Gives your melee weapon a chance to inflict a curse on the enemy, dealing shadow damage and reducing the enemy’s melee damage.
- Enchant Weapon – Lifestealing: Gives your melee weapon a chance to steal health points from the enemy.
- Enchant Weapon – Icy Chill: Gives your melee weapon a chance to reduce the enemy’s attack and movement speed.
Heirloom Weapon Enchants With Stat Bonuses
- Iron Counterweight: Adds +20 haste to a two-handed sword, axe, mace, or polearm. (Made by blacksmiths.)
- Enchant 2H Weapon – Agility: +25 Agility to a two handed weapon.
- Enchant Weapon – Agility: +15 Agility
- Enchant Weapon – Strength: +15 Strength
- Enchant Weapon – Mighty Intellect: +22 Intellect
- Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spirit: +20 Spirit
- Enchant Weapon – Healing Power: +29 Spell Power
- Enchant Weapon – Spellpower: +30 Spell Power
Heirloom Chest Enchants
- Enchant Chest – Greater Stats: +4 to All Stats
- Enchant Chest – Major Health: +100 Health
- Enchant Chest – Major Mana: +100 Mana
Heirloom Cloak Enchants
- Enchant Cloak – Stealth: +8 Agility & Dodge
- Enchant Cloak – Superior Defense: +70 Armor